SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 – PAYMENTS:
No credit card information is stored on this website. Payment on the website is made through Paypal, which is a 3rd party secure website.
SECTION 5 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
1. The website shall not automatically collect any information, except for these included in the cookies files.
2. The cookies files (the so called ‘cookies’) constitute informatic data , especially text files, stored in the browser of the Website User and are used for browsing websites. Cookies usually contain the website’s name they come from, time of storing them on the server and unique number.
3. The subject inserting cookies files on the Website User’s server and having access to them is the blackdress.shop website’s operator.
4. Cookies are used for:
a) adjusting websites’ contents to the user’s preferences and optimization of the websites use; they help to recognise the Website User’s web browser and appropriately desplaythe website adjusted to his individual needs;
b) creating statistics which helps to understand how the Website Users make use of the web pages, which allows to improve their structure and content;
c) keep track of the Website User’s session ( after signing in), thanks to which the User does not have to log on and insert again;
5. Two basic types of cookies are used: ‘session cookies’ and ‘persistent cookies’. The Session cookies are transient files which are stored in the user’s browser until logout, erasing from the website or switching off the browser; Persistent cookies are stored in the user’s browser for a period defined in the cookies files parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The following types of cookies files are used:
a) ‘ needful’ cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, eg. authorising cookies files used for services requiring authorisation;
b) security cookies files, used for detecting abuses with regard to authorisation within the website;
c) ‘ efficiency’ cookies, enabling to collect information on the way of website use;
d) ‘functional’ cookies, enabling to ‘memorize’ the user’s selected settings and personalisation of the user’s interface, eg. with regard to the language or region the User comes from, font or website’s appearance, etc.;
e) ‘advertising’ cookies, providing advertising copies adjusted to the user’s interests.
7. In many cases the website browser by default permits storing of the cookies files in the User’s browser. The Website users may change the cookies’ settings any time. These settings may be changed especially to block an automatic cookies service in the website browser’s settings or to inform about every insertion of cookies in the User’s browser. A detailed information on the possibilities and ways of the cookies files support are available in the software settings ( website browser).
8. The Website operator acknowledges that the restrictions on the cookies files use may affect some functionalities which are available on the web pages.
9. The cookies files placed on the User’s website may be also used by the advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
SECTION 7 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
SECTION 9 – Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics to track visitors on this site.
In order to be compliant with the new regulation Google included a data processing amendment.
The data we collect will be processed anonymously and “Data sharing” is disabled.
We don’t use other Google services in combination with Google Analytics cookies.
SECTION 10 – Forms
When you submit a support question we collect your first name, last name and your email address so that we can correspond with you.
When you subscribe to our newsletter we collect your name (only when provided) and your email address so that we can correspond with you.
Your personal data will only be stored in the website’s database.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com